By applying filters to your patient list, clinical teams can zero in on specific patient groups in order to review activity – or to take specific actions, such as sending invites to a certain subset of your panel.
To get started:
- Open your Patients list in the settings panel by clicking the gear icon in the upper righthand corner of your dashboard.
- Click the Filter button above the list – it’s on the righthand side next to the search field – which will open your filter options.
- Make any filter selections you’d like. The patient list will be automatically updated, with the total number of matching patients displayed in orange above.
- To send invites to only filtered patients, click Send Invites on the righthand side.
You can filter on any of the following criteria:
- Status: Show patients that are Active, Inactive or Deactivated.
- Primary Provider: Show patients with a particular team member listed as their primary provider.
- Age: Show patients based on minimum or maximum age ranges.
- Sex: Show either male or female patients.
- Has Email: If selected, show only patients with an email address listed in Hale.